CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Next few stops

After Nevada we headed to Grandma Walton's home where we spent the night and we also got to see Aunt Karen. I took pictures but just of Marshall-yes, I am still kicking myself. Grandma Walton always has the coolest toys and he felt really comfortable right away. Aunt Karen gave him a cool remote control car and he was in heaven. It was so nice to see them.
Then we went to Grandma Marshall's! We got to go to church with her and had the neatest Sunday School lesson. I think Relief Society was good too but the nursery leader came to get me only a few minutes in to tell me Marshall had eaten hand sanitizer and was crying (it was one of those moments where you should be worried but you giggle instead because you are thinking, "only my child"). In Sunday school we got to go around the room and share what one of our most special and memorable Christmas gifts has been. Every time we go visit Grandma Marshall I feel a sense of sadness and longing for Grandpa Marshall. I shared my love of family and of his memory. I am blessed with such a neat family. I am grateful for those who have passed on and those who are still with us. What a special mix of wonderful people we have!
We then took Grandma Marshall and went to dinner at Aunt Cindys. We got pictures with her camera but I wasn't able to upload them onto our computer :(. It was great to see them!
That night we went to Aly and Brads. Walking in that door we get hit with an insane amount of welcome and love. Their boys LOVE Marshall and they kinda like us too. :) Here are some pics:
playing "The Great Dalmuti" which is a Farmer favorite. This time it came complete with hats and silly singing by Brad and sons. Shall I torture them and post the lovely clip I took of them jammin out? hehe maybe next time...

Aly working on one of her many quilts. Even Cayden sewed a little on this one!

The boys smoothering Marshall with love (admittedly Marshall might have done most of the smoothering-they really get into the whole hugging/wrestling thing)


We are always sad to say goodbye but hooray for forever families and plenty more chances for visits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally would love to see the Great Delmudi clip! It is fun to revisit your Christmas trip. You are almost to Wyoming - yea.

Alyson said...

I'm sad I missed the singing. I'd be curious to hear that one. It was great to see you. Come again!