Mom Walton had just had foot surgery so we stayed in the warm house playing games, watching movies, and working on a crazy hard puzzle. About a day after we got there I got some sort of flu and stayed in bed watching house hunters. Sorry again Waltons that I wasn't awesome company. But as usual Marshall had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa Walton. They read books to him, played cars, and let him watch all the movies he wanted to. He even got to see Grandpa's UPS truck which was VERY exciting for Marshall.
watching movies with Grandpa

reading books with Grandma

snuggling with Aunt Heidi

playing games with Uncle Parker

After Riverton we went back to Utah and spent New Years Eve with the Ross family and for some reason I have no pictures :( though it was very fun!
We then headed to Derek's sister Holly's new house in Saint George. Marshall had a lot of fun with his cousins and we always enjoy being with the cool Dockstader family! For Christmas the girls got this car and Marshall and Megan rode up and down the street in it. As I am posting this Marshall saw this picture and informed me he wants to go ride in it again. Hopefully soon! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment