Sunday, January 10, 2010
A precious moment
I take a lot of pictures of the sweet-doings of my two year old and then never get around to posting them. Well here I am posting one! Marshall is a big fan of his Daddy, as am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Count me among the fans!
I enjoyed the conclusioin to your Christmas vacation. It sounds like it was all fun. Love the picture of Marshall and Derek too. Cute guys!
Ashley I love your blog! Your lil Marshall is so cute! Thank you so much for Landon's blanket. That was so sweet of you.
I am excited for you to move down here for Derek's residency. We are going to have to get our boys together and catch up on old times!
Aw! I love those moments!
How've you been since the disastrous (for me) split!?
Reminds me of the Primary song, "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home." :)
Post a Comment