Christmas Eve is full of Ross family tradition. We eat homemade pizza, play games, sing songs, act out the nativity while Dad reads of Jesus' birth, read family memories, and lay out our stockings for St. Nick.
Christmas Eve Song-singing: Tthese three ladies sounded great! We had three piano players, Derek, Morgan, and Marshall.


Acting out the Nativity with Dad as narrator: Marshall kept giving "baby Jesus" kisses, it was very sweet.



Christmas morning- we were good this year so Santa left some goodies for us.

-I love this picture, it shows the family division between UW and BYU. Go Pokes! :)

Marshall had so much fun playing with his Aunts, Grandparents, and Cousins. We definitely felt the love:


Thank you Ross and Roberts family for such a memorable Christmas. We love you!

3 comments:
It was a fun Christmas. I like reading about it - then I can enjoy it all over again!
Go BYU!
I loved the Christmas pictures and the pageant. what a wonderful family tradition that the Goldfield Christmas Eve program started. thank you. tilly
Post a Comment