
In nursery Marshall made Derek a little card and when he saw Derek he was so excited to give it to him. He 'told' him all about it too. Here we are reenacting the whole thing :). And Derek is wearing his new Jazz shirt and apron he got for Father's day. Yes, I made the apron- don't look too closely.

I got a sweet deal for the Claim Jumper's Restaurant so we went there on Friday. Funny story- Marshall loves baseball right? Well, right when we get there he starts screaming (his excited baseball scream reserved only for baseball of course). Sure enough there is a big screen with a baseball game. He was in heaven the whole time we were there. We don't think other eaters enjoyed his jovial shrieks (yes shrieks!). Here are the two cuties together:

W went for a walk around Cal State Fullerton tonight after dinner. My sister Linz is staying with us for a few months to study Arabic and she will need a place to study. Marshall is already in love with Lindsey:

And a cute shot of me and mine truly. What a truly lucky gal I am. Don't know how I got such a great catch- Thank You Derek for being such a wonderful Father. We love you!!!!

1 comments:
I love you honey! You are beautiful!
Post a Comment