CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Family pictures at the Beach

Beach pictures are so my favorite because of the PERFECT backdrop. Every night we tried to go down to the beach and watch the sunset. One night we saw dolphins and another night a seal! I am so easily amused by these amazing creatures!! I have decided I definitely love the beach and the ocean is growing on me. Here are some of my fav family pictures. The one of just Marshall might be one of my all-time favorites of the cutie!



4 comments:

Linds said...

Wow! What a fun summmer you guy are having! I love that picture of Marshall too. Can't wait to see you!

Hilary said...

The pic of Derek holding Marshall upside down is a total classic. It's like Derek is doing a perfect model pose looking off into the distance with a hint of a grin; and, oh yeah, there just happens to be a kid hanging upside down from his side. Hilarious!! Fun pictures all around! :)

Denise said...

I have never thought Marshall looked too much like you, but he sure does in that picture of him alone!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all my favorites. You are one good lookin' family.