Now whenever he sees a tv or computer monitor he starts clapping and pointing. We ask him, "Do you want to watch baseball" answered by an enthusiastic, "Yeah!" Derek figured out that you can watch previous games on the computer via ESPN website so we watch games much to Marshall's delight. Don't be confused- he is still our busy-can't-sit-still fun-lovin boy but yes! He really does sit down long enough to clap, cheer, and yell at the screen! (Secretly I think he is copying his Dad having watched his excitement during Jazz games :))
Here are our friends- Nick, Maribell, and Nicholas:

Marshall and Nicholas are holding hands!

Just thought these next two pictures are funny to compare
'happy Mama and Marshall'- (you can really see Marshall's beautiful lashes that he inherited from his father)

'lethargic Marshall and angry Mama'- (Who knows when Derek took this? I don't recall and hopefully whatever I was stewing about turned out ok :))

Happy baseball-lovin family-

2 comments:
Very cute. I can totally imagine Marshall in all his excitement. Which reminds me... I don't think I've been to a game since Morgan was not too much older than Marshall.
Maybe you weren't stewing, just concentrating on the game. :)
Go M's!!!
Post a Comment