Life has been different with a little crawler on the loose. He keeps us on our toes literally. Last night Derek and I were in the bedroom calling to Marshall who was in the living room. We see him round the corner full speed, sees us in the bedroom at the same time discovering that we left the bathroom door open, squeals with glee and lunges into the bathroom faster then a cheetah! He had us rolling on the ground laughing. Yes, we have deemed him "the little schemer!" Our favorites are the squeals and the "ba ba ba ba de" language hes acquired.
Another funny story. We have been teaching Marshall sign language. Just the simple things like more, please, thank you, help, (and the most important-) no touch. He also knows to clap when we say "Yea!" So of all the things we are teaching him his favorite is the clapping. Whenever we say, "No Marshall. Don't touch" he starts clapping. When we ask him if he is hungry he starts clapping. When we say hello to him he starts clapping. When he is tired he starts clapping. We are glad that he is a happy child clapping his way through life.
Here are some more happy pictures and true to the title of this blog, we are just going to keep them coming! :)
Marshall's Mohawk.
Marshall clapping. Probably because he saw the camera, or maybe it was because I said his name, or maybe he is excited about the Paris shirt that finally fits him. A present from Aly and Brad from their Europe trip last year. I remember when they first got it for us and we put it in the "baby drawer." We used to pull it out (and this is when I was a few months pregnant and lets just say "lovin life- haha) and say, "one day our baby will come and he can wear this." A year later and many more "baby drawers" it fits him. Yes, my dear Marshall, that is something to clap about.
Remind you of the cat Albany anyone? Our son loves water. The squeals of glee seem to increase whenever he hears running water. Much like our beloved former cat. Aly informs me that she still loves water and they very often find her in the bathtub attacking the faucet.
Just another cute one of our schemer in his Paris shirt.
Had to throw in those "self portrait" pictures. Love the face expression! And that lovely red dot is his first real pimple. Let us hope he does not get many more in life.
As you can see life is quite entertaining.
Another funny story. We have been teaching Marshall sign language. Just the simple things like more, please, thank you, help, (and the most important-) no touch. He also knows to clap when we say "Yea!" So of all the things we are teaching him his favorite is the clapping. Whenever we say, "No Marshall. Don't touch" he starts clapping. When we ask him if he is hungry he starts clapping. When we say hello to him he starts clapping. When he is tired he starts clapping. We are glad that he is a happy child clapping his way through life.
Here are some more happy pictures and true to the title of this blog, we are just going to keep them coming! :)
Marshall's Mohawk.

3 comments:
I think I had better start baby-proofing the house! Your little schemer would have a great time getting into stuff if I didn't. :)
What a cute little personality he has! I love hearing about all the little things that he does!
Did you know that it is fun to receive comments on your blog? I never knew until yesterday. I'm sorry for not commending before. It was fun to see the Paris shirt. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment