This has been another fantabulous week for our little family! We are still partying while Derek has his break from school. We got my parents a Disneyland package deal that came with a night at a Marriott and they gave it to us. So we started off our week at the hotel, went to Disneyland, went to more doctor appointments, another Angel's game, and ended with a great Father's Day! Here is Derek and Marshall by the Marriott's pool.
Sweet boy~
When we got home from the hotel we set Marshall down to play with toys as we brought things in from the car and, what do you know, he starts crawling! SO SO Fun! Although, we definitely feel that life is over as we know it... :)
At the baseball game showing our Angel support as well as a little UW pride!
This was the pic I took for Derek's Father's Day card. Cute, eh?
Photogenic guy!
He is still pulling himself up onto things. The other day I set him down in the living room and went into the kitchen to prepare his bottle. When I turned around he had crawled into the dining room and was pulling himself up onto one of his toys. Where does the time go????
Much to be grateful for today! My baby is so blessed to have Derek for a father. Derek goes above and beyond the roll of father. He and Marshall are little pals. I love it. Well, off I go to spend my time with Derek on Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day Derek, Dad, and Dad Walton!!
This pic look familiar? Took a similar one not too long ago when Marshall Man was only 3 weeks old. Boy, is he growing up! I love that they have the same expression. Now who do you think Marshall looks like?
Happy Father's Day Derek, Dad, and Dad Walton!!

5 comments:
Thanks honey! Love you!
You have such a wonderful little family! That little boy is the cutest and sweetest in the whole world!
I agree with Lindsey. Also, we have been blessed with good dads in our family. Of course, what kind of dad if his son asks for a toy puts it under a chair for him to find?
Believe it or not, Sheri and I started our own blog! (Yes, I realize we are the LAST ones on the planet to do so) Here it is:
http://davidandsheri.blogspot.com/
It's still in it's beta form, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!
Marshall is such a cute, adorable boy! I check up on you guys as often as I can, and it's always so great to see how fast and how well he's growing up. In the words of Elder L. Tom Perry "Enjoy every minute!" (he said that to us at stake conference). Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment