This week has been another awesome one. Derek is out of school for the whole summer and is only working part time, leaving ample time for us to play! This past week we went to Disneyland, the beach, and started catching up on things we didn't have time to do before- doctor appointments and such. The following are Marshall's new tricks. ;)
Hold his own teeth soother (a.k.a popsicle) and the boy does love 'em!
Get into things- haha. I don't even know what that means.....yet.
Wrestle with his Dad (or maybe torture). :)
And he is starting to stand up! He has always had strong legs and can stand for quite a while unsupported, but just this week he started pulling himself up with our help!
Here is a Laguna Beach picture. The clouds look ominous, but really the sun was shinning brilliantly. Derek rode some waves with our friend's boogie board, I read Stephenie Meyer's new book, "The Host," and of course we threw the frisbee around! Marshall slept for a lot of it but when he was awake he found the waves to be quite entertaining. Heres to another splendid week of no studying!!!

Hold his own teeth soother (a.k.a popsicle) and the boy does love 'em!

2 comments:
I can't get enough pictures of that boy. He is so cute! Let's just hope he can't beat Derek at wrestling yet. I wish I with you at the beach - sigh - but it looks as if you guys had a ball (or rather frisbee.
Looks like fun! I love summer time!
Post a Comment