CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

my blue-eyed busy boy

This summer has been AWESOME! We have had our fun outings and still have been able to accomplish much! Its been fun to see all of Marshall's new tricks and developments. He is still crawling everywhere and anywhere- the kid is unstoppable when he gets his eye on something. And, as is our tradition, we have taken TOO many pictures of our sweet one.
Our pool has been a main attraction. Derek and Marshall's faces are all wet because Marshall loves to splash.He doesn't mind at all that he gets drenched and has water spilling down his face as well as anyone who is standing too close!
The snorkel set from Mom and Dad Walton getting put to good use:
And here begins the photo op of this blue-eyed schemer! (love his facial expressions)






And the final picture to this picture mania: cleaning the car (muchly needed)
Off I go to sew while my little one snoozes... so hard to get things done anymore. :)

7 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Marshall is growing up so fast it is hard to believe that he wasn't even born when we met you guys. Hope to see you soon!

Linds said...

It sounds like you are having a great summer! I miss you!

Holly said...

I am so excited to see you guys next week!!

Anonymous said...

Does that blue-eyed boy come with your car cleaning kit? I have got to get one.

Becky Mutter said...

I can't believe Marshall just gets cuter and cuter. How is that possible?
Enjoy your "down" time! I'm glad you guys are able to have so much fun! That is the best. Some day it'll be real jobs and short vacations and of course real money too. But, the time you have together now is so precious!!! I long for those days. :) AWWW look how sappy I got. :P

David and Sheri said...

Those pics were amazing. Marshall is the man. We miss hanging out with you guys. We'll have to do it as soon as we make it back to So Cal!

Abraham said...

I love you Ashley!! You are awesome! Thanks for sharing so much about your little family. You have inspired me to be better about posting pictures and telling more about what we do. I miss you a ton, especially when I read about the fun things you are doing. It makes me just want to drive down there and join you! Keep being so positive and loving!
-Heidi
P.S. I like you! :)