CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Lindsey's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!! It's my beautiful sister Lindsey's birthday! She just got back from an intense 5 week Arabic course in Egypt. She totally rocked in her courses and we are so happy that she is back safe! For as long as I can remember Lindsey's favorite birthday dinner has been sloppy joes. So, we made our homemade buns, found an awesome sloppy joe recipe, made a silly sign, and partied to celebrate Lindsey's birthday! We love you Linz! Marshall likes Sloppy Joes too. :)

And here she is...It is rare to find a picture of Lindsey without several adorable nieces or nephews surrounding her. Everyone who knows Lindsey loves her. We love your creative abilities, quick whit, giving nature, passionate heart, and the way you can beat anyone and everyone at Trivial Pursuit! Here's to you Lindsey on your Birthday- We wish we could be with you today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea - always good to have an idea for a party. I know Lindsey had sloppy joes also because she called for the recipe. I wonder what we should plan for dinner on July 3re?

Brown Family said...

I have an excellent recipe for sloppy joes! But sounds like I need to get your bun recipe!

Glad to see a new post, too. I was starting to wonder where in the world you were ... just like that Hilary of yours has disappeared. :)