Tomorrow starts our adventure to far away places like ... Utah and...Wyoming! We will be partying with family and out of the blogging scene for a week and a half. I had to leave you with some happiness to look at until we can add pictures of this upcoming trip!
Marshall holding hands with his papa!
Marshall fell asleep while eating, in this position.
BEAUTIFUL flowers outside our apartment. The words "purple freshness" come to mind.
Marshall has started becoming attached to this cheetah. He carries it with him places and likes to snuggle with it. It is the first "attachment" he has formed with an inanimate object and we think it is quite endearing.

Self portrait of the beloved one.
And now we say good bye or as Lindsey would say - PEACE OUT!
Marshall holding hands with his papa!
Self portrait of the beloved one.
And now we say good bye or as Lindsey would say - PEACE OUT!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Ashley! You are traveling on your birthday huh? That is so fun that Marshall loves his cheetah. No blanket attatchments huh? See you soon!
Another happy birthday wish. The picture with Marshall sleeping is a hoot. I can hardly wait to see Marshall in person - with his cheetah of course. Have a delightful trip.
Off to Utah & WY again? You're the luckiest girl I know! That pic of him sleeping IS hilarious. I just did a scrapbook page with a pic of each of my three kids asleep with their arm straight up in the air at a 90-degree angle to their bodies. Crazy! And when Tyler formed his first attachment (beyond his blankies) we went and bought a second one in case the first ever got lost!
I love the picture of Marshall when he fell asleep. So cute!
Post a Comment