Our trip was in a word, a blast! We saw all the fam (aka Marshall admirers) and a few friends along the way. Of course we are sad we couldn't see everyone, but in a short amount of time we are grateful for what we got! So starts the trip pictures:
We left here July 3rd (my b-day) and traveled to St. George to see Holly, Jeremy, and their cute girls . We were very soon joined by the rest of the Walton clan. Minus Ryan, Sandy, and the beautiful Hailey. :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I woke up to this happiness: (a heart biscuit and gravy- YUM!)
And just tonight I made Creme Brulee, a birthday present from my wonderful Mom and Dad Walton. And soon I will post pictures of Marshall's quilt which I am makin with my new quilting tools thanks to my wonderful parents!ST. GEORGE
We stayed in St. George the 3rd through the 6th. We mostly just played and watched home movies. Marshall and Kenzie holding hands:

July 4th festivities- watching the fireworks at a nearby park:
Marshall thought the fireworks were cool for a minute but somehow fell asleep through the middle of it.
And we discovered Marshall can climb stairs!


RIVERTON AND SINKS CANYON
These pictures are in comparison to our engagement pictures-
July 08:
March 06:
July 08:
March 06:
Do we look any different????? :) (oh, and pleas try to disregard the fact that I didn't do my hair or make up that morning)Fun pics with Grandpa Walton and Aunt Heidi!:



RAWLINS
Marshall in my parent's backyard:


I had to throw in this picture of my brother-in-law, Lee, who had to miss all the Ross family fun to be an awesome pilot!

LITTLE TROOPER IN THE CAR
Traveling is a hard thing on kids, but Marshall did extremely well and you can tell he was entertained and taken care of. :)
yes, the vehicle is parked. :)
Uncle Parker feeding Marshall.
Thanks for sharing your new i-pod Aunt Heidi!
UTAH FAMILY REUNION
One of our first stops was the TREE HOUSE:
Marshall for President:
Fire Engine- Aunt Alyson and Cousin Drew
The four sisters!
Alyson's boys just loved Marshall. Their favorite thing was to make him laugh- and boy did they succeed! BACK TO ST. GEORGE
I only managed to get the stomach flu twice the whole trip (haha) and one time was right when we got to St. George (Holly's birthday). Sorry Holly! We felt so bad for missing out on Holly's b-day party so we decided to stay a while longer the next day. Holly took us to this free water park for kiddos and as you can see Marshall loved it.
HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN JIGGIDY JIG!
(Can you tell we have been singing nursery rhymes to Marshall?)
We made it home and are starting to recover from this fun-filled and very packed trip. And as we unpack and unwind we still have time to be camera-happy :). Isn't he irresistible?
SPECIAL THANKS TO MOM AND DAD ROSS!!
I have pictures of Mom and Dad on Snapfish but can't figure out how to get them onto my blog so here is a picture of my wonderful parents (taken at Disneyland in May). Thank you for letting us come party with the rest of the fam. You are too good to us. We love you!!!!

7 comments:
What an adventure. I love all the pictures and that most of them have that cute little Marshall man in them. It took me a while to figure out that you are holding Marshall in the picture of the boys making him laugh. There are too many legs!
Hi Ash. What fun pics! How come I can't summerize as well as you? I was just going to comment about the disappearing body in the picture with the Farmer cousins, but I notice Mom already did. Pretty funny. Instead I'll just tell you that you look exactly like you did two years ago in your engagement pictures! (You can just make the check payable to "Hilary"). :)
So glad Marshall enjoyed the trip. I know when we traveled with Tyler at about that age, he was GIDDY when we got home. :) There is truly no place like home, although visits are fun too. :)
Wow Ashley, what a trip!! That's awesome that you got to see so much family. How are you guys by the way?
Holy cow, you guys had a fun trip! Glad you had a good time and are back safely! Happy belated birthday.
You sure took a lot more pictures at the reunion than I did. The only really good one I found for my blog was the group one. I'll need to get copies of yours. Now to go check out what Mom and Hil meant about the disappearing body . . .
Happy belated...I hope you had a blast!
Post a Comment