CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

To us! We have been married for two years today! About a half hour from now we were being sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple sourrounded by our loved ones. What a sweet experience. They say the honeymoon is over after two years and Derek and I want to prove "them" wrong! The magic is still here and then some! So, happy anniversary to us!

7 comments:

Brown Family said...

I didn't realize you got married on Cinco de Mayo!!!

It's okay for the honeymoon to end, though, as long as it is replaced by deeper love and respect than you had even then. :)

Happy Anniversary!!!

Liz said...

It would be easier having an anniversary that was on a holiday. Instead we made our 08/08/05 so it might be easier for Jeff to remember. By the way, Derek, this is Elizabeth Ferris. I ended up marrying a De Vries boy and work as a Border Patrol Agent in Southern California. It's good to see your family is doing so well. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the year you picked for your wedding was a warm one - no late snowstorms like this year and last year. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! I agree...the honeymoon really can last longer! Obviously life changes (and lifestyle with kids around!), but the happiness and love really can last! Good for you guys!

Hilary said...

Ashley, I do believe you are the most beautiful bride ever. Good job, Derek -- brains and beauty! :)

Becky Mutter said...

AW! That's a beautiful picture! Congratulations. You are a BRILLIANT couple! :o)

Becky Mutter said...

AW! That's a beautiful picture! Congratulations. You are a BRILLIANT couple! :o)