- He likes to form an "O" on his mouth and blow air in and out because he can make the coolest sound! :) We need to get it on video camera.
- He has learned to clap his hands from watching us do it. We clap our hands and say, "YEAH!!!" So whenever he sees us clapping our hands he claps his and sometimes makes an "aaaaaaaaaa" sound. Very endearing. It is fun to teach him new things and see him mimic us.
- He has been sitting up for a few weeks now and he is just getting stronger and stronger. He now pulls himself up- mostly using his bumper pads as the first picture shows.
- A few posts ago there is a picture of our little guy standing up. He has very strong legs. If only he would start scooting! We have been trying to bribe him to scoot by offering him delicous looking toys just out of his reach. I think he went about a fourth of an inch for my cell phone. :)
- And one of the most important things that he does is be a die-hard Utah Jazz fan. Afterall he is Boozer's buddy (remind me to one day thank Andrei Kerilinko for giving him that cute nickname but don't worry Denise we will make sure the nickname doesn't carry over to the peer-pressure years :)).
I had to add in this cute pictures of Daddy and Marshall playing the piano together. Warms my heart.
And now all I have to say is GO JAZZ!

3 comments:
Oh, your little boy is so cute! I graduate tomorrow! It has been an exciting and interesting night! I will call you and let you know how it goes. I can't believe how big Marshall is getting!
You tell Boozer's buddy that his cheering finally worked! :) Hopefully it will again today ...
He's a cutie. They really do grow up fast. I always heard that, and now that Tyler is about to finish first grade and Zach is ready to start kindergarten I think I see what that means!!!
Boozer would be so proud to see how cute his buddy is. I can hardly wait but it is almost only a week until we see you all. Hurray!
Post a Comment