CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cute pictures of the week...

Here are some pictures of our happenings last week starting with Mother's Day. Derek made me this cute little flower. So sweet, so creative. Marshall thinks so too.
This was actually this Sunday. Just thought Marshall looked cute and wanted to show off my burned forehead. I went to the beach with friends on Friday and put sunscreen on twice! You just can't tell. :)
Cute baby in the bath!

Marshall and I went to the school with Derek so he could do an eye exam on me and it was pouring rain outside. We were excited for Marshall to wear his little rain coat and hat.
And this is Marshall after getting back from the beach- love the hat. Look at him sitting up! He is getting so big!!!
Derek has been studying like crazy for his massive finals. He was tired of studying by himself so he decided to teach us what he was learning. As you can see, Marshall was fascinated about the lateral geniculate nucleus. Yeah.

This week will be crazy with finals but when it is over we are going to party! My parents are coming this weekend and staying for a week. We will go to d-land, sea world, the beach, and best of all- the temple! So, we are all looking forward to when this week is over!

6 comments:

Emily said...

You got burned after putting sunscreen on twice??? Wow! Ok... so i just wanted to tell you that my mom saw Marshall today and thinks that he is SO cute! I can't believe how big he is!

Brown Family said...

I hear you on the sunscreen thing -- doesn't matter how well I do, I still get burned!

Marshall is SUCH a cutie!!! Your parents are going to have him good and spoiled before they leave! And how kind of your dad to get rid of his kidney stone before visiting as to not interrupt his Marshall time.

Keep posting the pics -- we love them! :)

Brown Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Bummer that you got burned but you have to love the great weather! I am just looking forward to going outside more with Hailey. Tell derek good luck from us! And Marshall is so adorable I can't wait till we get to see him next.

Liz said...

I love all the hair that your baby has!! Mine is still bald at 6 months and if he's anything like me, he'll be bald until 1 1/2 years!!

Hilary said...

I've been waiting for the next post about your fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa Ross, but I just realized you're waiting for my comment on this blog before posting another one. Sorry I took so long! I must say my cute nephew is adorable -- I love when you post so many cute pics! And Derek - congrats on completing this semester of school! Okay Ash, now I'm ready for the next blog. :)