CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April Happenings

I feel like I have been out of the blogging loop for a while and that there are a lot of events that are blog worthy!
  • Marshall is still tall and sturdy- 95% for Height and 75% for weight. His head is only in the 25% though??
  • He is all over the place! This kid is a wiggle worm and when you lay him down on his back he rolls right over onto his tummy. He started doing this sometime last week and at first we thought it was really cute but then it started to keep us up at night as every time he rolled over in his sleep he woke up mad. He now sleeps on his tummy and we are getting better sleep! Thank goodness!
  • He is a messy eater! Well, what baby isn't when they are first fed carrots, peas, and oatmeal? He sure is cute with carrots all over his face.

  • we have been keeping up with the play offs. We faithfully watch every game. This next picture didn't turn out the best and my blasted splint is shining in it. Which is my next bullet-

  • My TMJ is still bad and worse. I have nice drugs now which definitely helps. Some of you know of our struggles to get into a TMJ specialist down here and the struggle goes on. Our latest experience had me referered to a ear nose and throat dr. I hopefully have an appointment with a real TMJ specialist May 12th! Wish me luck.
  • Another blurry picture- we can't seem to figure out why our camera is doing this, but I had to post it anyway to show that I am a naughty mother! Derek kindly posed for me but I am the one who fed my baby a Popsicle. The poor thing is teething and the cold felt good to him. Hope there is no permanent damage done. :)

  • Marshall is fascinated with his image in the mirror. We call it "his little friend." They talk to each other, smile, laugh, find Mom and Dad. Its great fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he standing up in the last picture? When did that happen - probably when you started feeding him peas and oatmeal:) Go JAZZ Go away TMJ

Linds said...

I am so excited you blogged again! I have been waiting! Marshall is the cutest little guy1 I hope that really soon you can get into a TMJ specialist! We love and miss you! By the way, one more week and I am done with school!

Brown Family said...

I've never had a baby cry when they rolled onto their tummy -- just when they stood up and couldn't sit back down. I guess you have that to "look forward to." :)

Let's hope the Jazz get it into gear, because their last game was PAINFUL!!! I napped instead of finishing watching ...

Hilary said...

Cute pics, Ash! I really, really wish you lived closer. I am missing out on all Marshall's firsts. (I, just like Mom, also noticed him standing in the last picture.) I can hardly believe it's been more than six months now since he was born. Oh, I love that boy... "I can make it till July..." "I can make it till July..." "I can make it till July..."