My sister Lindsey is a champ! When all my sisters came to visit we rode on splash mountain 4 or 5 times all together and almost every time my sister Lindsey sat in the front and got completely drenched. Ode to you my brave sister!!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Lindsey
My sister Lindsey is a champ! When all my sisters came to visit we rode on splash mountain 4 or 5 times all together and almost every time my sister Lindsey sat in the front and got completely drenched. Ode to you my brave sister!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Ashley
Thanks for watching Maleelah the other day for Michael, we really appreciated it! :) I hope you feel better soon :) Any update on walking?
I don't think Dale is related to Lindsey. He doesn't even care if we ride on Splash Mountain or not but I am certainly game. Maybe not as game as Lindsey - but then she is fantastic.
Post a Comment