CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A-Z about me

ABCs
A. Attached or Single? Eternally attached.

B. Best Friend? I can't list them because I'm worried I'd leave someone out! I have best friends from childhood, high school, college, and my mission! Of course Derek is my ultimate best friend.

C. Cake or Pie? Niether, my sweet of choice is CANDY!

D. Day of Choice? Sunday because I get a spiritual boost and I don't have to share Derek with his studies.

E. Essential Items? The sun for my mental health, naps for my physical health, and a baby saucer because Marshall has become a wiggle worm and it is the only place that safely holds him and keeps him happy.

F. Favorite Color? PURPLE!

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? I used to really like both but now that I have raging TMJ I can't have either.

H. Hometown? Rawlins, Wyoming

I. Indulgence? Lately its been quilting.

J. January or July? July because I have to have sunshine!

K. Kids? Marshall

L. Life isn't complete without? Family, friends, and faith.

M. Marriage Date? May 5, 2006

N. Number of Brothers & Sisters? 1 brother, Brandon. 3 sisters, Alyson, Hilary, and Lindsey. 4 sister-in-laws, Michelle, Sandy, Holly, and Heidi. 5 brother-in-laws, Jeremy, Ryan, Parker, Brad, and Lee

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P. Phobia or Fears? My main fears (that I'm OCD about) are that something bad is going to happen to Derek or Marshall.

Q. Quote? I just heard one today at church I liked that Sister Hinckley said about wanting to arrive at heaven in a beat up old car thats been used to cart around kids instead of a fancy sports car. And arrive with grass stains instead of fancy clothes because she was helping mow a neighbor's lawn. Something like that. Just made me think what is truly important in this life.

R. Reason to Smile? Derek and Marshall

S. Season of Choice? I like all the seasons.

T. Tag 5 people? I think most people have already done this, but if you haven't feel free.

U. Unknown Fact about Me? I lied to President Hinckley. At the Vernal temple dedication he shook my hand and asked me if I fell asleep. I told him no.

V. Vegetable? I like most vegetables but I'll say peas are my favorite.

W. Worst Habit? popping my knuckles, wrists, elbows, neck, back, knees, ankles, and toes.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? This is a no brainer. Whoever started this just needed a word with the letter X.

Y. Your Favorite Food? Quizno's Veggie Sandwich

Z. Zodiac Sign? Cancer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I love ya!

Anonymous said...

This is a fun page design and you are a fun person.

Brown Family said...

I'm stumped about which is better -- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound is cool to see a baby move, but my first one was SO painful I deserved to have many bruises (but didn't). My ultrasound to find gallstones wasn't exciting or painful. Then again, I've had a hand x-rayed and it wasn't fun or painful. I don't like dental x-rays at all. So, I guess it isn't a no-brainer for me!!! :)

I was going to say something else, but the thought of more dental x-rays scared out any other thought I had ...

Hilary said...

Okay, now I'm offended...I thought I was your best friend??? Hey Derek, I'll meet you in Vegas (half way between your house and mine) and I'll fight you for her! :)

Becky Mutter said...

I LOVE your page design! I'd copy it if it wouldn't make me a lame-o.
What a fun post. I love finding out stuff about people. My fav. color is purple too!! Not many of us out there. What were your wedding colors?