Lindsey is the "favorite Aunt." Sorry all other Ross family Aunts, but you know its true.
Getting 22 people all to look and smile and get along and be joyous all in one split-second photo is hard, but I think we did pretty well.
And look at these cute girls! Such a great shot! Pretty soon (as in 5-10 years :)) their little sis, Melissa, will be climbing with them.
What a lovin bunch of Rosses and Farmers.
And what I think was the most special moment of the weekend was Melissa's blessing. She is one special girl and I am so glad the whole family could get together for the event (minus a few flu-y farmers :( )


2 comments:
What fun times! I hope we can all camp together next year. That would be the best!
It was a super fun time. Count me in on the camping next year!
Post a Comment