CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Feelin' Crafty

It all started in Fullerton when I decided I needed a hobby. Derek bought me a little $20 sewing machine (he actually paid $10, such a bargain shopper!) and some friends got me started. Over time that machine just wasn't doing it for me so Derek bought me a new machine- LOVE it! I sewed on it until I was about to have Elise and then didn't touch it for at least 9 months to a year. I never found the time or motivation! So, when I pulled it out for the first time I went crazy!

Hooray for sewing! Hooray for fun projects! Hooray for having a sweet baby girl to make clothes for! Hooray for a supportive husband and mother-in-law for letting me put in the hours and money!

baby sleeping bags-


matching mother/daughter skirts-


car seat cover


bags, blanket, burp clothes


matching cousin dresses-


a skirt for Lisey(I call it her "Oh yes Wyoming! skirt")-


4th of July dress-


I am excited for my next projects- decorating my kiddos new rooms!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have made lots of great stuff. How fun. My favorites are the burp clothes.

Linds said...

Wow! I love them! I'll email you my list and a box full of fabric:)

GramaKat said...

The picture of Elise in her 4th of July dress is so adorable!

Jeri said...

nice job on all the sewing.

The Shelton Family said...

You have been busy! I wish I had more time to make stuff...maybe someday!

Holly said...

It's been a LONG time since I've blog hopped. I'm loving all your sewing projects. Such TALENT!