Marshall started pre-school! He is our social boy so we decided we needed to put him in an environment where he could really get the interactions he craves. He is doing really well! Initially he qualified for an accelerated class, a 5 days a week class, but because of his age we decided to keep him in the 3 days a week class. He LOVES to learn. He comes home so excited to show me what he has done at school. His brain is a sponge. I really do see that every moment is a learning moment. He writes his name and can read a few basic words. I could brag and say that he is so smart because I spend so much time and energy pushing him to learn but its the other way around. He spends so much of his time and energy pushing me to teach him! :)

Elise started walking! The walking process has been gradual but she is now fully walking. She loves it. It has been so much fun watching my baby grow!

0 comments:
Post a Comment