CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Santa Barbara

Derek's spring break was last week and we took advantage of the beauty of California and took a trip up the coast. We stopped at a scenic landmark called Mugu Rock at Point Mugu, saw dolphins, and played on the beach in Santa Barbra. Heres where I admit that when we first moved here I wasn't a fan of the beach just because I don't like being dirty and I am afraid of the water but now I just LOVE it! It is a breathtaking and vast piece of God's creativity and I'll say it again, I love it!
Mugu Rock- Zoom in to see Marshall's smiley face!Santa Barbra beach at sunset-


Point Mugu- a different view

Dolphins!
Snuggling up with Dad on Santa Barbra beach at sunset-

Great picture to end on- the angel making sand angels. :)
Nothing like beach beauty, eh?

9 comments:

Linds said...

It's so beautiful! We should go there when we come and visit!

Aubrey said...

how pretty Ashley! We haven't made it that way yet, I hope we do before we leave! THere is so much to see I'm afraid we won't get to it all!

Jenna said...

Love the pictures!!!

Unknown said...

cute pictures. I love the one with all three of you on the rock. -shonee

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I'm from CA and I've never been there! I need to get out more. :) Looks like you had fun on your much needed break.

Liz said...

Where exactly are you living in Southern California? We are living here near the Arizona border, but we go to San Diego twice a month and to Los Angeles about every other month. We love the warm weather we are having right now and are planning a trip to Balboa Park on Thursday! Glad to see someone else is loving the beaches too!!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you're appreciating the beach while you have it so close. I will always always miss the beach!

Stacy said...

Those are all such pretty pictures! I love pictures...

Becky Mutter said...

Those are AWESOME pictures. I'm surprised you saw dolphins. What a bonus! Now I want to go there. :)