CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!

Derek's 27th Birthday was this past Thursday and I would have to say it was my favorite birthday ever!!!! I felt like it was my Birthday times 10, no 100, actually I can't put a number on just how good it was. I think Derek really liked it too. :) Another blog to come soon about why it was just so fantastic. But for now I just want to give a shout-out to the love of my life!

Derek is my favorite person. He is my best friend and the person I always want to be with. He is my perfect match. That says a lot about his personality (hehe). Together we have this little guy who we love:In that picture he is filling out his March madness bracket. We love basketball too. :) (Marshall's insight is going to win us the family bracket tournament- you goin down!!!!)

Here is my Derek holding up his birthday cheesecake and a little scavenger hunt I sent him on to find his presents. I barely spent a dime on him which is why he enjoyed this birthday so much - if you know Derek you understand this. He has taught me the meaning of gifts from the heart.
And thought I would add in a happy picture of me and the Marshall man. We are smiling because we have a guy named Derek in our lives!!

I love you Derek- Happiest of Happy Birthdays and many happy returns. hehehehehehe ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have some great guys in your life. Happy next year Derek!

Matt and Jessica said...

Happy late birthday Derek!!! So did you color your hair??? I'm sorry you are in so much pain, but I am so proud of you for getting up that early... You ROCK!!! You really are amazing!!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day. I am glad you guys had a fun day.
-shonee

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Derek! Glad you had a great day!

Becky Mutter said...

I love your bday surprise story...so awesome. I was just telling my husband about it and how cool sisters are! I don't have any sisters. I have, instead, 3 brothers...NOT the same! :) I'm super glad that you have such awesome sisters, and Mom, of course!
And Happy bday Derek! :)