The last weekend before it was time to say goodbye and come back to real life we went to this water park in Layton (indoors of course!). At first Marshall was timid and just wanted his Mama, but after a while he was loving it! Heres most of the fam.

Here are Hilary and Brynne going down the big slide. Brynne was scared at first but as you can see her fears were dowsed by fun. Derek took Marshall down this slide. We don't really know what he thought of it. He didn't cry so thats good.

Mama and Marshall-

I love this picture-

And when all is said and done we rested and got the flu. Yep here is Mom not feeling so hot soon to be followed by me not feeling well and then Dad and then Brynne... Gotta love family gatherings and the spreading of love and joy and germs :).
1 comments:
I hope everyone at the pool didn't get the germs. Love spreading the love and joy though. I think Marshall is a secret Ross. Gotta love that swimming.
Post a Comment