CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd Christmas

In case you can't tell I have slowly been adding pictures of our trip. I have done it the order of our trip. So my last post will be visiting the Grandmas because that is what we did first. That way when I am all done with the trip it will be in chronological order. This one post at a time is the only way to go when you have a little boy who always wants to "help" when he sees you on the computer.

After Riverton we traveled to Rawlins to continue Christmas with my family. Of course I absolutley loved it because I absolutley love my family. My sisters Hilary and Lindsey were both there as well as Lee and the darlings (Morgan and Brynne). We played games, visited my Mom at the Library, went to lunch (the girls went to Angongs and the boys went to Su Casa), spent my gift card to WINDY CORNER (thanks Dad!), watched movies, talked, laughed, and even got to visit with friends Robert, Lindsey, and Katie. Katie isn't born yet and probably really won't be a Katie but an Emma but thought I would add the annoying friend advice on baby names. :) Here we are playing low scrub- my favorite game ever!
Here is Marshall with "2nd Mom." We went from seeing maybe one new person every couple days in Fullerton to seeing new people everywhere we went on Christmas vacation so by the time we got to Rawlins Marshall seemed to only want his Mama. Hilary and I look a lot like so Marshall in confusion would cry at Hilary's legs only to get a big surprise after being picked up! So funny! Hilary loved it, of course, and I enjoyed the break. I loved to watch his face while trying to distinguish the difference between the two of us.
I think these pajamas might have added to the confusion. Don't hate me sisters for posting this pic!
Sorry Mom and Dad but we all know that Marshall's favorite part of your house was Dinah. He loved chasing the cat wildly pointing and screeching, "Kitty!" The cat wasn't so much of a fan of Marshall but for the most part she was a good sport.
And here I am with my lovely parents. I made this blanket for them- yes its a BYU blanket. I know, shame on me. I actually fell in love with it (because of its warmth and softness) while we were there but I made sure to keep it inside out. :) LOL!! I also made this book for my Dad- you can't really see it but its pictures of his old stomping ground in Ontario (I did a post about that fun trip) as well as pictures of all the kids and grandkids. Thanks siblings for coming together with me on this- he loved it!
The worst part of vacations is leaving. I am already lonesome for my family. Lucky for me my Dad is coming next week and Mom and Dad Walton are coming the week after! Thanks for the awesome Christmas Mom and Dad. I love you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Marshall would have a good time - lots of blue pajamas and a cat! We had a good time too. Over too soon but the good news is that the days are getting longer and summer is comine - YEA!! Thanks for coming.