Yes, I am still working on Christmas posts. For some reason I have been busy lately... This year we were at Derek's family's home. Every member of the family was there. It was a packed chaotic blast. We watched sports and chick flicks (sister-in-law/mother-in-law bonding time), played a lot of games, put together puzzles, went sledding and Marshall played in the snow for the first time (too bad our camera was out of batteries at that time and thank goodness for video cameras!), ate delicous food (prepared mostly by myself, Mom Walton, and Sandy), and of course we opened presents, sang songs, and read in Luke! Happy times.
Watching a Jazz game with Uncle Parker. Marshall looks worried but he really did sit with us for like a whole minute before realizing we were throwing off his busyness groove!
Santa visited Marshall's stocking. Twice. :)

One of the favorite things my boys do together- play the piano. Marshall spent a lot of time at this piano during our stay.

Grandkids with Grandparents: Marshall, Megan, Kenzie, and Hailey. We dressed up warm (really warm) to deliver a few goodies to the sourrounding neighbors. And yes, we freezed our tooshes off! And I am wondering if I will ever be the same after living in California for a few years where the weather is pleseant and mild.






1 comments:
Sounds like a fun Walton Christmas! Did you know that I grew up with your husband and his family?
Say hi for everyone for me please!!
Post a Comment