CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Slumber Party

My children experienced their first slumber party! Of course, they didn't know they were~it was the work of their parents. We couldn't resist! Notice they are decked out in pink and blue - we love having a boy and a girl.


And what would a post be without cute Marshallisms? So here you go and a picture to make you smile too!
~ "I want Heavenly Father and Jesus to come to my house to see my Lightning McQueen Cars and car-bed."
~ "I can't find Mark Eaton!" (Utah Jazz player figurine)
~ When we are running together or racing cars I'll say "I'm winning" and he will say, "I'm winning too!"
~ When Derek leaves he says, "Bye Da-Da Derek" or "Bye Da-Da Honey!" or "Bye Derek Cutie!"
~He has new Finding Nemo Toys and I overheard him saying to them, "Uh-oh! You forgot to find Nemo!"
~ One time I called Derek,"honey" and Marshall overheard and said, "Ooh, honey! Whini the Pooh likes honey!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made my morning. I hope both you and da da Derek honey have a delightful day with your beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Thank you! I think Drew is going to have a run for his money with all the the cute ism's that his cousins are using! Love the picture of the sleep over.
Cutie Derek.....

GramaKat said...

Thank you for sharing such sweet pictures and telling us of some of the cute things Marshall says. Glad Derek found Eaton on my give-away table and put him to good use.

ZiggyandFamily said...

Love the Marshallisms!!!