-At 3 in the morning Marshall comes into our bedroom declaring, "I want to ride in an airplane with Uncle Lee!" An hour later he comes running into our room excitedly yelling, "Incredibles!" referring to his new underwear that he was waving around
-He loves to look at pictures (mostly of himself vain little cutie, hey if you are cute you're cute, right?) and upon seeing a picture of Derek and I on our wedding day said, "Mama is gorgeous and oooh those flowers are so pretty!" And then, "I am going to get married in the temple when I am older." When he sees pictures of Elise he says, "Oh Elise is so too way cute- thats my favorite!"
-He is becoming such a polite little soul. When we say thank you he says, "thank you too." When we say you're welcome he says, "you're welcome too." Sometimes he randomly says, "Mama and Dada thanks for everything!" The other day I had something in my eye and Derek being the pre-op doc came to my rescue. When I was feeling better Marshall said, "Thanks for helping Mama, Dada!" He even thanked Elise in a sense when he said, "Oh, Elise come out of Mommys tummy- thats so too way nice!" (And I TOTALLY agree with that statement- it was SO way too nice! :))
-He takes care of Elise too. When asked if she can have a smoothie he said, "No, just Mama's milk." He always tells me when she is crying and then literally begs me to feed her or change her diaper, "Please!! Can you feed her??" or "Please change his bum!"
I have three papers filled out already of all this cuteness but I think that is enough to make anyone smile for the day. :)
Always cracking us up...

At the park...

A quiet moment...

Elise is just plain cute. Even the blasted eczema on her face doesn't take away from her- she is still shooting out rays of adorableness!
And heres a story about how funny and cute I am. Okay maybe just a story about something funny I did:

This was my first attempt at gluten-free and vegan bread. We have jumped on a health-food bandwagon! Yep, these bread and cheese lovin Waltons have decided that its the way to go. Hopefully I can figure out a way to make a better bread...

3 comments:
NEED MORE ZANE-ISMS!!!!!
Agreed, Elise is totally adorable no matter what.
So, even if the bread looked defeated, how did it taste? I'm quite curious.....
Also, this is Linz, sorry about the name mix up. Its part of the reason I hate posting.
That Marshall is too way cute. I didn't even notice Elise's exema - just her big beautiful eyes. Your bread is too way in helf - looks like a cake that fell. Does it taste good? Looks like it does.
Do you eat eggs? Leave out the yoke and use the whites to leaven it and help it stay together.
Bag Balm will help the eczema or a non-scented moisturizer. Used them until mine went away. :)
Post a Comment