CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Happy Heart Day

Honestly, Valentine's Day feels like any other day to me though I really love this holiday. Its an excuse to do something extra and a day for surprises. Every day I can feel how much Derek loves me. His love is unconditional and I am so thankful to have him in my life! This year we both did a food art theme. Derek was much more creative than me though. He sent me on a "mission impossible" to find little notes, clues, and yummies. What a sweetheart!

5 comments:

Linds said...

How cute and fun!

Alyson said...

How adorable Ash. You are both so clever. I'm sure you'll treasure the memories of having to make things for each other for your whole lives.

Anonymous said...

I am feeling woefully inadequate. I bought a card. (: Your treats are delightful.

Neal and Angie said...

That is so so cute! What beautiful treats...so creative!

ZiggyandFamily said...

What a fun way to say "I love you!"