CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year we went as baseball players because that has been Marshall's obsession (although now he is very much into football and basketball too). I love doing the family themed costumes!

Marshall figured out quickly that people were giving him yummy sugar and even though he couldn't quite say, "trick or treat" they got the message by his outstretched hands and plead for "more!" It was very cute. Poor thing got confused when I started giving "his" candy to other kids. But I am not all bad and saved some of his favorite suckers (total life-savers while we shop!).


We didn't get Marshall a hat because he keeps it on for all of two seconds (if that!).

The back of our shirts: 1, 2 & 3!


The front of our shirts: Team Walton! And of course I had to decorate the car in a baseball theme!

We are wishing you all Halloween lovin' on this rockin' holiday!

9 comments:

Linds said...

Your costumes turned out great! Happy Halloween best friend!

Aubrey said...

So cute Ashley! Marshall definitely completed the threesome :)

Holly said...

Super cute! Miss you guys!!

Denise said...

Cute! Do the family theme while you can, because he'll avoid that as soon as he hits teen years. :)

Hilary said...

WAY cute!!! If I'd realized you were doing a baseball family the same year Aly was doing a basketball family, I would have bought matching swimsuits for the Roberts family! :)

Anonymous said...

Your costumes are great! I love the pictures. Glad Hilary didn't know about the sports themes because they would have frozen in their swimsuits.

Neal and Angie said...

Loved the costumes. You guys are such a cute family!

GramaKat said...

Shame on you for giving away Marshall's candy. Don't you know that when he's asleep, you pick out goodies from his bag and save them for Christmas socks? Now that's cheap-o, but effective. Love your blog, the costumes, the cake, and you!

The Martin's said...

Hey Ashley! I love your blog and all your adorable pictures! I finally started a blog today! MIRACLE! You can check it out patricknikkimartin. Anyway, hope all is well and that you stay healthy!