We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
Wow what a tanker!!! :) That is awesome. I love the costumes you are so creative. And can I just say that all of your cooking looked so yummy!!! My favorite picture is of the three of you near the bottom. What a beautiful family!!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
5 comments:
I am sure there is still a baby somewhere inside that adorable big boy. :)
Wow! I can't believe he's two! Where does the time go! I'm glad he is a healthy boy!
So funny -- my kids are so the same w/that "small" head. :) Welcome to the 2's!
Wow what a tanker!!! :) That is awesome. I love the costumes you are so creative. And can I just say that all of your cooking looked so yummy!!! My favorite picture is of the three of you near the bottom. What a beautiful family!!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
He's growing up to be a fine handsome adorable little person. :) Hard to loose the baby, but fun to have a little boy to play with. Hehe!
Post a Comment