My friend's sister took this picture of Marshall and when I saw it I was thinking, "that is the definition of apathetic!" Which is really funny considering he is quite the opposite. We have dubbed him a new song! If you will recall his first theme song was, "Ain't nothing gonna hold me down" by MEN AT WORK (chosen because of his busy nature of course). His new one is, "Hot n' Cold" by Katy Perry. Goes something like this:
you're hot then your cold
you're yes then your no
you're in then your out
you're up then you're down
I think this is a very fitting song for a blossoming 2 year old. :) We love this little guy!

2 comments:
How cute! I think that's a perfect song!
Aaaah, 2yr olds, gotta luv um!! If you learn to handle a 2yr old, you can handle a teenager. :) they have the same nature, just a bit bigger. :)
Post a Comment