Recently I watched a friend's little girl, Jada, and Marshall was ADORABLE with her. Happily, he plays pretty well with kids his age- and I think this has a lot to do with having Arleigh around for half of his life- but I still didn't know how he would react to a baby. The pictures say it all:
Are you okay down there?

You need a hug and this is my way of showing affection!

Your binkie looks to be falling out, let me get that for ya!

All better and here is a monkey to play with!

Seriously, this behavior melts my heart. We now call Jada Marshall's "little girlfriend." At random times of the day he wants to go see her and ANYTIME we see her he gets excited and is willing and ready with his "head" snuggles. He definitely loves his little girlfriend but it turns out he is this way with other babies too. We went over to see a friend last night and he bestowed her little boy with the same attention and lovin! I wonder how he would do with a permanent baby brother or sister? Sorry, this is not an announcement. :)
Here are some more pics of my sweet boy and his best buddies!


6 comments:
Cute little boy, Ash. He's definitely growing up. Seeing him around real babies definitely makes him look older quick! At least his super cute good looks are sticking with him! :)
Oh how cute! I can't wait to see him with Emma. Remember he may have a girlfriend, but he is betrothed to Emma!
Gotta love that little guy.
Marshall will make a cute big brother when the time comes. I was beginning to wonder if you might not be getting ready to make an announcement, and then you said you weren't. Whatever. Whenever. I love you guys, and love to read your blog.
Marshall is so cute with Jada...I love it! He is so gentle and sweet with her.
I hear so much about kids disliking their little siblings, but I think more often than not they really love them too much (as in "I'll pick them up for you, mom," or "I'll feed you part of my pizza so you don't cry anymore ...")
Post a Comment