We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
There is the most beautiful park (of sorts) real close to where we live and we went there on Mother's day and took some cute family pics. Nothing too special but I love the scenery and the two guys in the pictures so I'd say they turned out all right. :)
As always, I love looking at your blog, Ashley. What cute pictures! Love the ties--and the bare feet. I can just feel the twigs and leaves between your toes. How lucky you are to live in such a fun place as sunny (albeit sometimes smoky) Southern California.
As always, I love looking at your blog, Ashley. What cute pictures! Love the ties--and the bare feet. I can just feel the twigs and leaves between your toes. How lucky you are to live in such a fun place as sunny (albeit sometimes smoky) Southern California.
Love the new pic on the top of your blog. Enjoy getting pics with a willing Marshall, because 2- and 3-year-olds aren't nearly as cooperative! :) Still as cute, just not as cooperative ...
9 comments:
Adorable!
i love them... very cute!
They are great!
As always, I love looking at your blog, Ashley. What cute pictures! Love the ties--and the bare feet. I can just feel the twigs and leaves between your toes. How lucky you are to live in such a fun place as sunny (albeit sometimes smoky) Southern California.
As always, I love looking at your blog, Ashley. What cute pictures! Love the ties--and the bare feet. I can just feel the twigs and leaves between your toes. How lucky you are to live in such a fun place as sunny (albeit sometimes smoky) Southern California.
Love the new pic on the top of your blog. Enjoy getting pics with a willing Marshall, because 2- and 3-year-olds aren't nearly as cooperative! :) Still as cute, just not as cooperative ...
Love the new family pictures! Such a cute family!
who took the pics? They are so cute, what a cute family.
You can't stand in the water by our house, as this would likely disturb the alligators!
Nice pics
-B
Post a Comment