CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pink, Teal, and Brown

I know that most people don't post their every little project but I get so excited I just have to show everyone! This is a matching blanket and bag I sewed for one of my best friends, Lindsey. She just had the most PRECIOUS little girl, Emma, and happily Mama and daughter are doing fabulously!





I just loved this material! When I first bought it I would constantly get it out just to look at it and one night Marshall woke up doing the scream-so-I-can-play-thing and at first I was so tired but then I remembered I could look at my material and hopped out of bed! Can anyone relate? Projects get me so excited. I think if we ever have a girl I will go for teal, purple, and brown. So cute, eh!!?? :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

those look great ashley. Your friend will love them.
-shonee

Denise said...

Those are great!!! So, I'll let you know when we have an ultrasound so you can get to work! ;)

BTW, getting pregnant first would help the ultrasound be a little more accurate ... :)

Linds said...

I love them! I have gotten so many compiments already! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! I vote for checking to make sure Marshall is okay and they letting him cry himself back to sleep. He will figure it out pretty soon.

Marissa said...

I love them!They are so cute! How did you make the bag?

Matt and Jessica said...

Hey you talented becky homecky you. That looks awesome you rock!! And can i just say that i am soooo happy for you that your girls came to visit you. I agree i think that would be the best suprise EVER! Your man is a sweetie!! So Beau broke my phone so i need your number again! take care!!

Becky Mutter said...

Oh SOOOOOO cute! I want to know where you got the fabric so I can get some, let it sit in my closet too long and DREAM about making that cute bag. Holy cow. I'd use it as a purse or church bag or something since I don't always need a diaper bag these days.
Will you show me how you make those? I wish we had kittens for you guys to come visit still. Do you want to show Marshall some tadpoles in our little green container in our kitchen? :)