But first the move...
It was actually quite the process. I watched Arleigh for the first three days of the week so when Derek was home we loaded the car and drove it up to the new place. Then after naptime I would take the kids in the double jogger up to unload the car. This took several trips and when all was said and done I had lost 5 pounds- Believe it! Moving is a workout! Then over the weekend we got a moving van and a bunch of tough and buff guys (Derek the toughest of all :))to move the big stuff (yes the piano! Yeah!).
Of course Marshall and Arleigh had to help:



Entrance




Kitchen


Back Porch/Laundry and Storage Room

Living Room/Dining Room/Music Room - haha!


Marshall/Guest Bathroom (yes there is a changing table in there! I wish the living room was bigger and the bathrooms smaller- why? because I have to clean them!)

Marshall's Room (Notice the fun vinyl letter above his closet! Thanks Aubrey!)



The Bedroom/Office (aka where Derek will stay up late studying and Ashley will try to sleep :))



6 comments:
Looks snazzy! Congrats on having one more stress done ... :)
Wow Ash! It looks really nice! I miss you and I can't wait to see it in person.
It looks really nice! Moving is so not fun, but getting into a new place is always really exciting. Congrats!
Looks great Ash! Glad things are put together for you and glad your closer to us!
I have been studying and studying the pictures. It looks really nice and already decorated and unpacked - I am really impressed. Also it was nice that you had such good helpers - I am certain that made the move much easier:)
Love your new place. Love to read your blog, too. So fun to see pictures of cute Marshall and his adventures.
Post a Comment