A whole year has gone by and we can't believe it. Around this time a year ago I woke Derek up in the night and told him it was time. We rushed to the hospital (by way of the video store to return a DVD :)) and 18 hours later we welcomed this beloved boy into our home. I honestly can't express the love I have for him. He has such a big place in my heart. What a great year this has been! Just a few pictures from the last week:
Marshall's halloween costume- I am guessing that every birthday picture will have Marshall in his costume since it is so close to the holiday.
Marshall's halloween costume- I am guessing that every birthday picture will have Marshall in his costume since it is so close to the holiday. 


8 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to Marshall! I can't believe it's been a year!
he is sooo cute!! I totally loved his costume. We cant wait for you to come over and play.
Happy Birthday Marshall Man! What a cute tube of toothpaste! I can't believe he is already 1 year old!
I knew I liked Crest! Who knew when you didn't get any sleep the first night that he would turn out so o o o cute.
Happy Birthday to Marshall! He's so adorable Ashley! I loved LOVED loved the costume you made him for Halloween! So Cute!
They grow up fast. People always say it, and it doesn't necessarily feel that way, and then all of a sudden you realize it's true!
Can't wait to see party pics.
Have the happiest of all birthdays Marshall! I can't believe its been a year!
I love the one of him on the stool thing looking up at the camera. He looks so grown up! Remember Morgan's 1st Birthday party in Massachusettes? Those were the days... Now bring on the party pictures! :)
Post a Comment