CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New and New

Marshall has a new haircut and I got new glasses! We wanted to let Marshall's hair grow long, but it was just looking too scraggly (is that a word?). Poor kid, his parents really don't know what they are doing when it comes to cutting hair (or at least his mother doesn't). Thank goodness the kid looks cute no matter what! And I couldn't put a picture of myself with new glasses without a picture of my cute boy too. You can't really tell in this picture, but my new glasses are purple- I love em!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the glasses!!! I'm going to get new ones soon too...I just can't decide on one I like on me...did you get yours at the clinic?

Linds said...

Yeah! New cute glasses! And such a cute little boy! Robert, just said, "Is that Marshall, Oh my goodness!" He sure is growing up fast! We miss you guys!

Hilary said...

Someone stop that kid! He's starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby! Sure is cute, though. And I also love the glasses, Ash! So are you going to start wearing glasses more than contacts?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Hilary - he is growing up too fast! I just read an article about glasses shapes and face shapes and not only did you get purple you got the perfect shape. Way to go!

Erin said...

Cute, cute...love the haircut and the glasses!