CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A few pictures to brighten your day...


This has been a great week and yes, we survived our first big earthquake. I am just grateful it wasn't bigger. The ground looked like a water bed, the walls rattled, picture frames fell, and we lost my deodorant to the toilet :). But here we are happy, well and having plenty of time to take cute pictures of our boy...

Gotta love this smiley boy! Life should always be this good:
Went to the beach and enjoyed our new umbrella from Holly.
Beach baby, beach baby, beach baby...
And some fun family pictures as is our tradition every couple of months. The biggest difference is our baby becoming a little boy!
Happy Family!
I am definitely starting to feel the strain or worry that comes with only weeks away from loosing a husband to intense studying. Thank goodness for friends and hobbies! What a magical summer this has been. I can't believe its been almost a whole year since we moved here. We are happy to be settled and thriving here in good ol' California. Still missing family and friends, we are.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe how big Marshall is getting! I remember when you were pregnant! I am so glad that you have had such a good summer...it went by too fast! Cute, cute pics of your your cute family!

Linds said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love that first one of Marshall. He is so cute and fun!

Mom said...

I just love the pictures. Stop Marshall from growing, K?

Brown Family said...

Your new family pics are cute. We're coming to visit in October. If you'd like, we can bug you so much you'll wish for friends to never visit again ... ;)

Holly said...

Cute pictures, as always! We miss you guys. I'm glad you like the umbrella.

Hilary said...

I've simply got to sign up for that service that tells you when a new blog has been posted. I haven't been checking email as much on vacation, so I've missed out on a full week of seeing these cute pictures of Marshall! And Ash -- you look beautiful!!! You've always been beautiful, but wow! :)