Derek goes back to school one week from tomorrow:
One More Week...to have Derek at home all day long
to play
to have a lot of help with Marshall
to gain a more supportive attitude towards school
to go to Sea World
to plan our first day back to Disneyland
to organize
to sleep in (please Derek?)
to go to the temple
to go to the beach
Of Course these are things we can do over again, but it is my way of closing a happy chapter to a fabulous summer.
And what would a post be without a picture of Marshall Man (a really really cute picture of Marshall Man)?!
And what would a post be without a picture of Marshall Man (a really really cute picture of Marshall Man)?!

10 comments:
Look at that little Marshall man! I can't believe how much he is growing! Have fun at Sea World for me!
Are there any not 'really cute' pictures of Marshall Man. He reminds me of his mama.
So fun to read your blogs! Marshall is the cutest great grandson in the whole world! I need to get a bumper sticker that says "My great grandchildren are cuter than your greats." GramaKat
Sorry, but "Just Me" did not write the previous comment. It was me, GramaKat. (Still trying to figure out this blog stuff.)
Sorry, "Just Me". GramaKat will try one more time.
Marshall is sooo cute! Ashley, you are so in trouble when he gets older! Good luck this week, Its not fun losing a husband to school, if only they can be around all the time, can you tell i'm really attached? :)
Oh my word, he is so cute! The next time you come out here, please please please let me do a photo shoot with him! So fun!
You may lose your hubby to school, but be grateful that you had him for the summer! Once you join the "real world" of work, you don't even get that. Once I started working full time I regretted not being a teacher just to get the summers off! :)
I LOVE THAT PIC!!! He is sooooo cute and you are just the cutest little family. sorry about Derek, you better call me if you need to chat. Oh trav and emily are having a baby on feb 21st. take care girl and keep those cute pics coming.
Adorable! Wait-HOW old is he? He can't be standing already! Oh, he's gonna be walking before his birthday! Watchout! :o) I hope you had fun at book club! I did!
Post a Comment