Here is a bit of picture overload but cute pictures must be shared afterall.
Derek's cake this year. His birthday is always in the thick of March Madness and the Jazz trying to make the playoffs. I thought it was fitting.
We were happy to have Hil's family over for our little party. SO LOVE having them close by!
Cute Lisey and Brynne eagerly waiting to open the ice cream...
Marshall insisted I take a picture of him in his glasses while holding the ice cream right after I took one of Brynne and Elise.
Had to put this picture on. Melissa seemed fascinated by Derek the whole night and they kept having this little exchange. Very adorable. And do you see my little Joel's smile? Priceless.
Morgan and Brynne decided to show us a cheer and Elise and Melissa were trying so hard to figure it out and join in.
And of course we ALL had to help Derek open his presents.
A good day overall. Happy 31st Derek!










0 comments:
Post a Comment