CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

Three buddies!

My goodness 3 is harder than 2!  There are a lot of opinions out there about which is easier 1 or 2.  Or 2 or 3.  3 or 4.  Or the theory that after 2 or 3 the rest are just one extra.  WHATEVER!  I think these theories are all strictly situational and based on temperament of kids as well as the patience of the mother.  I happen to have three strong willed kids and I am not super patient but I LOVE MY 3 KIDDOS and am thankful everyday for each one and for what each of them bring to our family!  





Happiness is:
 -hearing Joel's full-out belly laugh
-Marshall reading books to me and sounding out words like "defended" and "spaceship" (yes we have really been into Star Wars lately)
-Elise's concerned face (eyes wide, voice raised, animated expressions and all of this in sincere seriousness) cracks me up
-Joel's naptime giggles (way better than his usual fussy gruntings)
-Marshall holding Elise's hand every time they cross the street
-Elise feeding and comforting her baby dolls "Its okay Emma, I will take care of you!"
-when Derek walks through the door after work!

Yes, I am blessed.

1 comments:

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

Oh my goodness! That can't be Joel. He has grown up so fast! Such cute pictures. They sure love each other.