CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year we had Christmas at the Waltons.  It was just us, Heidi, and Derek's parents.  We really missed Parker this year but had fun talking to him Christmas morning.  We got to talk to him on skype- way more advanced from when i was on my mission!

Isn't Santa Clause so nice to take a picture for me?

Christmas morning:


 I can't believe it but Elise wanted to sleep and sleep Christmas morning so I was naughty and woke her up.  She then wanted to sleep the rest of the day haha!  
Christmas is always wonderful- I love watching my children's excitement but even more I love the excitement and joy I feel thinking of my Savior as a sweet baby boy.  Christmas was so meaningful this year because I have a sweet baby boy and as I think of my Savior, I think of the gift of my Joel.  Its because of that sweet baby boy in Bethlehem that I get to be with my family forever and find true peace and happiness in this life.  

1 comments:

wyomingmom said...

Love the pictures. What a special time together.