CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

I had so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  I do every year.  I have such a wonderful family and Joel just makes it that much sweeter.  
We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Walton's house.  Joel was only 2 weeks old and this was pretty much his first outing.  Ryan and Sandy came with their two cute girls as well as Heidi and her fiance Bryant.

Hailey and Joel: the girls loved Joel and kept asking where he was and what he was doing.  They are going to have a new baby brother in February.

Elise decided that Ryan was her favorite person and spent almost all her time snuggled up against him.  Ryan was obliging but his girls didn't know what to think and I know Sandy got jealous.  :)

Derek started out the holiday pulling a muscle in his back.  Good thing Dr. Ryan was able to put it back into place.  I think he did it on purpose so he could lay around and watch football and hold his sweet new baby boy.  haha!


This was our first time meeting Bryant and we all loved him!  When he didn't get to come for Christmas, Marshall kept asking where he was.  Already a member of the family!


There was a lot of snuggling and watching movies going on.  Seriously, the kids played together so well.  Mostly Hailey and Marshall and Courtney with Elise.


Love this pic of Grandma holding Joel-

 Lounging with the invalid :)

Handsome Marshall! Notice the avengers in the background?  Marshall was content to watch the menu screen over and over.  Thus started his love of Avengers.  This might be why Santa was inclined to bring Avenger toys.  

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: