CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2012

A very Scooby Doo Halloween!


Anyone who knows Marshall knows he loves Scooby Doo.  He is singing the song as I type... Anyway, we decided to be the gang this year just for Marshall.  D was Fred, I was Velma, E was Daphne and M was Shaggy.  We also had a very Scooby Doo Birthday Party for Marshall!  That post to come. For now I will just show off our costumes and fun Halloween activities.


Marshall insisted on being a "monster from Scoby doo" for his class party and trick-or-treating.  Thus, we have Dracula!

 Pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving :)  Marshall insisted on getting the very best very biggest pumpkin.  We were deciding which one for a VERY long time...  And Elise made it onto the front page of the newspaper trying to pick out her pumpkin.

2 comments:

wyomingmom said...

Those costumes are spot on.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new cute baby boy. He is super cute!!