After Jackson Hole my niece, Morgan came to stay with us for a week. I only got a few pictures (of course) but I think I captured the most fun thing we did while she visited... horseback riding. Morgan LOVES horses. LOVES THEM. Our awesome friends let us come ride their horses around their ranch one evening. They let Morgan groom the horses and help put saddles on. She was in heaven. My kids liked it too. Marshall more than Elise. For the most part Elise and I hung out while Derek and Marshall rode around with Morgan.
Morgan also had fun doing lots of play dates. We both agree that the girls here are super cool friends. We also went shopping and to the library. Morgan also loves to read and was immersed in a book for a lot of the time. Very fun. I love my cute niece!

0 comments:
Post a Comment