Every year there is an Optometry conference in Jackson. We went last year and had an absolute blast! Derek is in meetings and classes most of the day and sometimes at night so I wanted to invite family to join me in the fun. Hilary and her girls (and Lee the first night) as well as my parents rented a condo in Teton Village. We went swimming...
We rode the Gondola up the mountain to see this beautiful view...
And we went swimming and picnicking at Colter Bay...
I did not take as many pictures as I wanted to (less motivated as a pregnant tired person). My poor Dad was sick for most of the trip so I didn't get any good pictures of him. But it was so wonderful to spend this time with my parents and sister. Jackson Hole area is absolutely beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful! I hope this can be an every year tradition!

0 comments:
Post a Comment