

Yep, She's a blond! And yep, she LOVES to sleep. She is even more mild-mannered than Marshall when he was born. Pretty much the only time she cries is about every third time we change her diaper and its such a sweet cute cry we would actually welcome hearing it a little more often. Can you tell that we are in love?
Ok, here are some more pics...

(Marshall is such a good big brother. He is very sweet with her.)




So, can anyone see the resemblance between Elise and Marshall? That was the first thing we noticed when she was born. The big difference is hair color. Marshall didn't get his blond hair until he was a few months old.
Here is a picture of Marshall when he was a newborn...
Compare that to this one of Elise...

Click HERE for more pictures of newborn Marshall to compare with.

24 comments:
Awww congratulations! She is so beautiful!
yay! hooray for you, and I couldn't help but notice the cupcake outfit. hooray for cousins: http://mbzross.blogspot.com/2007/11/sigh.html
good luck. I wish I could be there to hold and love her, and then hand her over to you when it's time for bed. :)
you're all wonderful! smiles from florida!
Congratulations! She is so darn cute! I am slightly jealous she has such blonde hair!
What a cutie. We are so excited for you guys!
I'm so happy for you guys! What a sweet little bundle. And I love her name, too! Keep us updated!
So cute! Baby girls are so much fun! Congratulations!
She is so precious! So happy for you guys!
Ash, she is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like Marsh! Miss you!
so precious! congratulations!
Congrats on a cutie! I can't tell you how much it reminds me of Shayla -- born two weeks early, tons of hair that's not dark, and cheeks like no other baby on the planet! :)
yay! congrats! her and my little bryce share a birthday! how fun!
She's beautiful! Congrats again. Glad she's been a good baby for you!
Ashley,
She is beautiful! I just love that hair! I am so happy for you guys! Good Luck with everything!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!! And nice job on another cute kid : ). She is gorgeous!!! I hope all went well and you guys are getting some rest. Take care!!
Congratulations! I didn't realize the time had gone by so fast. She is absolutely beautiful - like her mother and father and brother! What a great addition to your family.
So sweet. What a lucky baby to get to be part of such a lovely family.
so cute ashley! can't wait to meet her!
Super cute! Hope all is well! :)
Oh I just love her!!! You guys have such cute kids!!! I can't believe how big Marshall is getting!! Hope you are doing well you are an amazing mommy (and daddy derek). Love ya
Congrats!! I don't think I've ever seen a baby born with so much blonde hair! She does look just like her big brother!
congrats!! She is cute.
Cute!!!! I can't wait to see her! I love that most all of my nieces have blonde hair! It's the best.
Congratulations!!! She sure does look like Marshall!! Enjoy her!!
Post a Comment